--Save game editing help needed--Put satelites in keostationary orbit--

Hello,

My save of my youtube LP was hit by a nasty tacking station bug caused by remotetech2, in order to resolve it I had to reload the save without the remotetech mod.

This made me lose all the craft which had the remotetech antenna on them,luckily non of these were manned.

But this also included 4 keostationary satellites,that I had already had to relaunch twice.

So I know that you can edit the save game to put a craft into an orbit and I was wondering can anyone give me the numbers to do the following.

Place 4 satellites in keostationary orbit,each one roughly 25% of the orbit away from 1 another,with at least 1 within range of KSC.

Thanks in advance

I haven't got a save file in front of me but probably the best way is to get the craft in to orbit (or even just on the launch pad) and then copy the location information from one of the remotetech saves (just the position info would need to be changed so you won't get any antenna problems)

Either that or theres a mod I believe that enables you to put ships where you want them.

Enjoy

alt = (desired Altitude Synchronous and Semi-Synchronous values can be found in the wiki)

ORBIT
{
SMA = Semi-Major Axis (Desired Value can be found in the Wiki)
ECC = 0 (This gives you a perfectly circular orbit)
INC = 0 (This gives you an equatorial orbit)
LPE = 0 (This determines craft position in orbit)
LAN = 0 (This must be 0 for an equatorial orbit)
MNA = (This value must be the same for all probes)
EPH = 23200961.363508 (This value must be the same for all probes AND the same as UT)
REF = 9 (Don't worry about this)
OBJ = 1 (Or this)
}

More Detailed data here!

A note on LPE: If you want your craft x degrees apart LPE MUST be a multiple of x (i.e if you want 4 satellites 90 degrees apart then you have to set LPE for each to 0,90, 180, and 270 respectively)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.