My own personal challenge

Kosmo-not

I have been to the mun and back enough times that it has gotten pretty boring. What I haven\'t done with the mun yet is to design and fly a successful mission with no flight testing beforehand. To make it more fun, I\'ve decided to involve the community in this project. My inspiration is from togfox\'s thread http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=8799.0.

The community would not only be involved in the design of the rocket, but also act as mission control. I will take screenshots at key stages during the mission for everyone to look over fuel quantity and such and give a consensus on whether or not the mission is a go to continue or abort.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Mission:

Land on Mun and return safely.

Restrictions:

Stock only

No plugins

Objective? Land on Mun and return? Plugins? Oh - and will there be an awesome vid at the end?

I realize I was a little vague on the mission statement. It has been updated. And yes, I think I could make a video of the flight progress.

Hmmm. It needs a twist. How about Mun and back whilst leaving no boosters in Kerbin orbit. :)

That\'s easy enough.

Maybe I should wait for 0.15, when docking will be available. Then we can plan out a mun mission using it.