the kraken klaw and contracts

the nasa claw is "a bit" buggy.

if you dock to it without controlling the vessel, you will fall through the planet. an example of this is if you have a rover base that uses the claw, and you drive a rover onto the claw, it breaks the game. the only way to get around this is to drive the rover toward the base, make sure that you will hit it, then immediately switch to the base. sorry if this is confusing.

moving on, the contracts spawn too quickly.

if you do not want a contract, it will spawn over and over again (at least with me) and the only way to prevent this is to accept it, or just leave it in the mission control.

I am not saying that you should not let them respawn, I do like that aspect, but I am saying that you should put a time limit on how often they come around.

Edited by jaddbo
mesed up my title

the nasa claw is "a bit" buggy.

if you dock to it without controlling the vessel, you will fall through the planet.

Don't worry, there is a bug report for that.

moving on, the contracts spawn too quickly.

if you do not want a contract, it will spawn over and over again (at least with me) and the only way to prevent this is to accept it, or just leave it in the mission control.

I am not saying that you should not let them respawn, I do like that aspect, but I am saying that you should put a time limit on how often they come around.

I think so too, but this feedback belongs in the Suggestions and Development Discussion forum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.