King of the Hill

Gojira

The problem with that is that the dimension you just came from is composed predominantly of anti-matter, causing you to annihilate upon contact with the hill. I then claim the gold and use it for useful applications, like circuit board contacts. I send a flame-thrower wielding robot to incinerate the cheese before it can cause any more trouble. I then plant my own flag in the hill, and let the pyrobot to guard it while I do science on Minmus.

My hill.

The problem with that is that the dimension you just came from is composed predominantly of anti-matter, causing you to annihilate upon contact with the hill. I then claim the gold and use it for useful applications, like circuit board contacts. I send a flame-thrower wielding robot to incinerate the cheese before it can cause any more trouble. I then plant my own flag in the hill, and let the pyrobot to guard it while I do science on Minmus.

My hill.

I dig up the hill and cart it away to Moho, where we dispose it by hurling carts of dirt into the sun.

My nonexistant hill.

The hill is still made of super light material, so it floats off into the air and disintegrates. I emerge from the ground as a zombie and I build a new hill with a laboratory doing who knows what. I AM UN GET RIDABLE!!!

My hill with a laboratory on it.

I put a flag on your hill. It is therefore my hill. Destroying the flag means nothing. I own all your hills. And all your hill-defence devices. I then put all the hills on an interplanetary spaceship and fly them deep into the sun.

My particles.

Also

I hire a human-friendly civilized Titan (From Attack on Titan) to eat the hill for me.

My half-digested hill.

I though I was the only one. Man, that show is awesome.

the boxes in the hill will most definitely have cats inside, the question is whether they are alive or not.

I push you off the hill while you ponder Quantum mechanics

My hill of boxes with cats inside that may or may not be alive