I've created Battle Tanks and released it

blizzy78

srs, sign me up for beta testing

For that I would need your e-mail address (does not have to be your Apple ID.) Just send me a PM.

First, install the "Test Flight" app from Apple. You will also get an invitation e-mail containing a link that needs to be opened in your browser on the device. Of course that's easiest if you already read your e-mail on the device :)

After accepting the invitation, use the Test Flight app to install the game. After that, it can be run and uninstalled like a regular app.

The Test Flight app is only necessary during the testing.

Thanks for the beta invite, Blizzy, I did get it. Life is hectic at the moment (I am salaried and there is a big deadline coming up, so working nights and weekends it is!).

While I personally can't promise any time over this coming weekend, beta testers interested in testing the multiplayer functionality would benefit from a rough time to expect each other to be logged in. If not for my project, I would propose a late Sunday hour (for me, this is US Eastern Time). If anyone else is interested and think they'll be able to test at that time, I'll make myself available also.

Blizzy, are you looking for issues with performance/latency or do you just want feedback on gameplay mechanics/user experience? You might not have direct control over the net code or may be using a minimal server for beta testing, in which case us reporting on (non-game-breaking) lag isn't as useful.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.