KSP crashes after loading screen

I'm installing parts of the Interstellar Visual Pack and I noticed that one of the mods screws up the game. I know that the mod says it's for 0.25 but the majority of them work fine because the individual mods themselves have mostly been updated to 0.90, if I could find out which mod is being the problem then I can remove it and I'm sure the others will work fine.

I can install parts 1 and 2 just fine, it's just that part 3 - the 'Core Mod' - makes the game crash once the loading screen finishes. Here's the output log. (Sorry for having to post it to this weird website, Pastebin wouldn't allow something this big, and I don't know if this forum has spoiler tags)

EDIT: I somehow managed to fix this issue by doing...something. I have no idea what I did, I just installed the rest of the mods to see if I was just missing a piece of the puzzle and it just worked..? I had tried installing them all at once initially and it crashed so I have no clue what fixed it.

But now there's another problem, there's a weird flickering texture above all the atmospheric bodies, I got this gif from the title screen as an example.

e8BBGMw.gif

If you look carefully you can see this irritating white flicker over the upper atmosphere and it really kills the immersion of the game when you're looking at planets from a distance.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: I went in-game and took control of one of my ships in orbit around Kerbin and the flickers are blue now, which I think is meant to be lightning texture. However it's really odd that it's flickering equally everywhere and I don't think it's meant to be like that.

Edited by yorshee

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.