Weather on Planets?

Matuchkin

When I land on a different planet, all I get to do is hop around, act dramatic, and (attempt to) go back to Kerbin. But I want action! Can someone who actually knows how to mod (not my area of expertise) create actual weather systems on the different planets in the Kerbol system? For example Duna, the game's analogy to Mars, should have massive dust storms that cover the whole planet, with a potential to block visibility and damage bases and vehicles on the surface. Jool should have winds of several thousand kilometers per hour. Venus should have a cloud covering and temperatures hot enough to melt iron.

If there is already a mod like that, please inform me.

AVP has dust storms on Duna and cloud cover on Eve. Let me correct you for a second. Jool should have much slower winds, seeing as it is far away from Kerbol, not close. *Eve shouldn't have ship melting temperatures, seeing as it's only 50 degrees Celsius above boiling point of water.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.