US & Soviet Solar Panels Pack - MERGED INTO ROSolar

raidernick

50 minutes ago, Rohaq said:

All seems to work fine in 1.4.2, as you might expect - with the exception that all the parts are under Utilities, rather than Electrical :)

electrical didn't exist when i made my mods, i just haven't gotten around to putting stuff into the new categories as it's not really a priority with the real issues some things need fixed.

49 minutes ago, raidernick said:

electrical didn't exist when i made my mods, i just haven't gotten around to putting stuff into the new categories as it's not really a priority with the real issues some things need fixed.

Fair enough, it's a pretty minor annoyance!

I might try fixing this myself to save you the bother, if you're open to pull requests on Github?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/4/2015 at 08:07, Astrofox said:

Cảm ơn RaiderNick, tôi hy vọng rằng bản mod này sẽ mở rộng nhanh như gói thăm dò. Ngoài ra, tôi phải hỏi liệu bạn có làm một gói cho ăng ten và một số tấm pin mặt trời trông giống như của Vệ tinh Sirius không.

sirius-fm6__1.jpg

Cảm ơn!

You can use mods like these to recreate a Sirius satellite
1: NearFutureExploration
2: NearFutureSolar

• 9 months later...

A while back KSP made a change to solar panels that broke all of the animations in these, and as such, I stopped working on it. I did end up making fixes to most of the panels, but never released them. I recently handed the assets off to the ROSolar team to use as part of that mod.

If you want to continue using these panels in a mod that is actively being maintained, please download ROSolar from here: https://github.com/KSP-RO/ROSolar

This is the last post I'll make in this thread and I'm asking for it to be locked.