[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

Just now, Ziw said:

Actually we might need some help with a couple short gifs (15 seconds should be enough) for our forum thread to show some Sequencer features and what it is capable of. Can you make some and post them here and I'll link them in the OP?

ofc i can :D and i have few great and idiotic ideas already for that ;D

hmm after im done with the AT-TE, im going to start another ultimate mech project like that Ogre from that one game that i didn't get to finish but this time i will go with Terminator T-800 model 101 and i will use it to make those gifs you need also :P i just need apropriate parts to model it and some ideas : )

46 minutes ago, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

Yo ZIW man any progress on the suspension parts you meantioned at somepoint :D btw i crafted and uploaded Red alert 2 Kirov Airship in KSP into my channel today xD was bored xD

Sorry, no progress. Busy times... 

I got these a many of them:

Spoiler

file://E:/Spiele/Kerbal Space Program/GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/../AssetBundles/ir_ui_objects.ksp cached to C:/Users/Admin/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/WebPlayer/Cache/Squad_Kerbal Space Program/ee7b9dbaf7972aab41fa86e159c0e53026d0976d
loading from cache: file://E:/Spiele/Kerbal Space Program/GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/../AssetBundles/ir_ui_objects.ksp
Trying to reload asset from disk that is not stored on disk

(Filename:  Line: 1010)

No matter if I use the ir_ui_objects.ksp from this bundle or the one from the main download.

39 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

I got these a many of them:

Hide contents

file://E:/Spiele/Kerbal Space Program/GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/../AssetBundles/ir_ui_objects.ksp cached to C:/Users/Admin/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/WebPlayer/Cache/Squad_Kerbal Space Program/ee7b9dbaf7972aab41fa86e159c0e53026d0976d
loading from cache: file://E:/Spiele/Kerbal Space Program/GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/../AssetBundles/ir_ui_objects.ksp
Trying to reload asset from disk that is not stored on disk

(Filename:  Line: 1010)

No matter if I use the ir_ui_objects.ksp from this bundle or the one from the main download.

Do the IR and Sequencer work normally? Or you are having any issues?

Just now, Gordon Dry said:

They work normally, only the whole game is slow like hell because of increasing GC.

The longer it runs, the worse it becomes.

Ok, I will take a look, but I don't have these in my install, so it would be not so easy to debug.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Fell-x27 said:

Please, fix metadata for CKAN. It still see only 1.0.5 version and won't install it by itself.

There is only a beta version. Once I get to test it properly, I'l make a proper release and it will fix the metadata.

20 hours ago, Ziw said:

There is only a beta version. Once I get to test it properly, I'l make a proper release and it will fix the metadata.

Ok, understood. Thanks for reply :)

P.S. Sorry for my English. This is non-native language for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Skrypter said:

The sequencer GUI simply doesn't work for me. Can't make any sequences.

"IRS: Could not find sequence UI controls New Sequence"

What version are you trying to use? Sequencer is now in a bit of disjointed state, there is a RC version but I don't have time to test it properly to be deemed release worthy, and it might have some issues, but generally should work in KSP 1.1.x

2 minutes ago, Ziw said:

What version are you trying to use? Sequencer is now in a bit of disjointed state, there is a RC version but I don't have time to test it properly to be deemed release worthy, and it might have some issues, but generally should work in KSP 1.1.x

I'm using the latest RC built for KSP 1.1.2

The servo controls GUI works fine.When I try the sequencer, I can create the basic groups but I cant actually create any commands and when I try to, the game slows to a crawl until I close the sequence GUI.

6ddHbjD.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.