Underwater IVA View Mod?

Inqie

Hello modding community,

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the view you get underwater in IVA through the use of a mod? If not, would anyone be willing to create one (if its even possible)? It's never really bothered me over the years, but when you land a capsule in water and go into IVA, and when the window falls underwater, the ocean texture disappears. I've never thought it would be possible to add some kind of underwater texture on the windows, but who knows what can be done with the mods available today.

[Note: It doesn't matter if it's compatible with 1.0.2 or not, I would just like to know if one exists somewhere]

Thanks!

I saw a comment somewhere that suggested that the Boat Parts mod by InfiniteDice produced a dark blue window tint when underwater, but I can't seem to find any reference of it on the forum page. If it does have this ability, I wonder if it can be easily made into a standalone mod?

This is not a request for a submarine mod persay, but a mod which changes the underwater view for all pods. However if a submarine mod included that feature...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.