MissingMethodException: ConfigNode.SetValue

Following the guidelines:

KSP: 1.0.2 Windows 32bit

Problem: Sometimes after game restart/scene change fairing parts disappear, log fills with MissingMethodException: ConfigNode.SetValue - the second is actually related to PlanetShine it seems, but I don't know if it is related to the first one.

What actually happens is this:

NsDiAHem.png

After a craft reload/scene change back and forth, sometimes the fairing on the stock heat shield disappears. As you can see, the modded capsule lost its "fairing" too (it does get a fairing that makes the bottom look flat and to sit flush with a part attached to its bottom.

I have no idea if it is actually connected with the PlanetShine exception in the log, I just decided to check it after I saw how my craft looks.

I am pretty sure the fairing thing is a known issue by someone, because I remember seeing such a report in a mod thread(maybe), but, kill me, I couldn't find it.

Mods installed:

Well, took a screenshot:

QUF9uMzm.png

Reproduction steps:

Haven't been able to successfully determine the steps for reproduction of the bug, has happened twice to me so far for the past 20 or so gameplay hours.

Log:

Output_log.txt

Edited by smunisto

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.