American Fighter Jet Pack - Part One (F-86, F-16, F-18, F-22!!)

These are some replicas of American Fighter Jets. There are only four for right now, but there will be more. Hopefully much more. :)

This pack includes the F-86 Sabre, the F-16 Fighting Falcon, the F-18 Hornet, and the almighty F-22 Raptor. Each one has semi realistic aesthetics (as in I tried to make them look like the real thing) But are not 100% accurate, so don't expect that. They are close though, I will say that. They also have stunning performance. Each jet is capable of pulling 5-6G constant turns, with spikes up to 16-17G when coming from high speed and jerking on the controls. The F-22 is capable of turns tighter than the diameter of the VAB. :D

F-86 Sabre

This is one of the first Jet designs used by the US Air Force, it was a response to the Mig-15, and was frequently pinned against it in battle. Like the Mig-15, it has an intake on the front of the Fuselage, and its engine at the rear of the fuselage, almost like a flying cigar. It has small swept wings near the front of the fuselage, and horizontal stabilizers at the root of the Vertical Stabilizer. On the wings are 2 small drop tanks. Great jet. :)

wPwv1eU.jpg

n8vN66M.png

gWmNd90.png

F-16 Fighting Falcon

This is a beast of an aircraft. Boasting a large "scoop" under its cockpit, like a mouth sucking in air for its engines, it roars across the sky. Capable of some fun stuff and high speeds. It has "Wingtip Hardpoints," and is a wonderful jet. The USAF Thunderbirds Aerobatics team fly this plane.

7aH6D4I.jpg

Vv4aTeH.png

F-18 Hornet

The F-18 is a dual engine jet frequently used by the navy. It has small wings very far back, with wing strakes lining the front of the fuselage. The Navy Blue Angels Aerobatic team fly this plane.

OIzgtKw.png

MBCBJww.jpg

F-22 Raptor

The F-22 is the Air Force's Current Air Superiority Fighter. It is virtually invisible to radar, boasts dual thrust vectoring engines which give it not only speed, but tremendous maneuverability. This plane will max the G meter at full speed, and can pull a turn tighter than the VAB. So be careful flying circles around the VAB. I've also gotten this jet to hover vertically for a small period of time. Great fun, this jet is.

KNQAsyU.png

I8Pt3W0.png

Well, that's it for Part One of my American Fighter Jet Pack. Here is the Download

This takes you to a folder with all 4 craft. Only want one? you can download each one individually by clicking on them. The download button will appear greyed out and broken, but it works, just click it. :) There is a ReadMe file attached with the action group list, its rather short though.

Enjoy! Feel free to leave comments about the jets, give opinions, constructive criticism. There are more to come. But remember, rep=love, and love=more incentive for me to make more of these jets. :)

Want Armed jets? I also have a version of each jet using BDArmory that can be found Here

Edited by Endersmens

Those engines on the Raptor look modded. What engines are they, and what are on the sides (if it is stock)

It is stock, they are RAM jet engines, surrounded by RAM intakes, with basic Fin's on the sides, and decouplers in the middle. :)

well, the Century-series fighters were all the fighters with a F-10X in their name, from F-100 to F-111. Some of them were prototypes, so I'd skip those, but the ones which were used (F-100 Super Sabre, F-101 Voodo, F-102 Delta Dagger, F-104 Starfighter, F-105 Thunderchief, F-106 Delta Dart, F-110 Spectre (or F-4 Phanthom)) were the ones made famous during the Vietnam War, and variously described as "the period when the USAF had a Hard-On for silver planes"

well, the Century-series fighters were all the fighters with a F-10X in their name, from F-100 to F-111. Some of them were prototypes, so I'd skip those, but the ones which were used (F-100 Super Sabre, F-101 Voodo, F-102 Delta Dagger, F-104 Starfighter, F-105 Thunderchief, F-106 Delta Dart, F-110 Spectre (or F-4 Phanthom)) were the ones made famous during the Vietnam War, and variously described as "the period when the USAF had a Hard-On for silver planes"

Sounds cool. Just don't make all of them. Leave me some to make

:P

Thanks guys! :D

More are coming soon! I'm working with Dman979 on a century fighter pack, Already have the F-100 Super Sabre and F-104 Starfighter, working on more.

I also have a sweet looking A-10 in the works! Stay tuned :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.