Someone on youtube just admitted to torrenting KSP.

Before you go apeshit, why don\'t you ask him why he torrented it, and if it\'s something like 'I don\'t have the money :\'(', then you know why.

And if that is the case, then, he will probably buy it as soon as he has the money.

If you are smart about it you will realize that any PR is good PR. For example, Minecraft doesn\'t mind piracy, Notch the creator of it welcomes it. He knows that a good product sells itself. Word of mouth and so on. And look how minecraft is thriving. A person that is going to play the game for a longer time will probably buy it. What the people on youtube are doing is the major selling point if you ask me, all the lets plays. Thats how i learned about KSP before i bought it.

Also i see no reason why this needs to be reported nor why anyone thinks they should play internet police about it. Nothing can be done about it. All you can do is better your product and show those that pirate it that its worth buying.

Before you go apeshit, why don\'t you ask him why he torrented it, and if it\'s something like 'I don\'t have the money :\'(', then you know why.

And if that is the case, then, he will probably buy it as soon as he has the money.

He did it just because he could. He was proud to brag about it and encouraged people to torrent it.

Yes and a long one at that, please, no, DO NOT encourage piracy in any form. there are no excuses.

This discussion is hinting that there indeed is KSP available via torrents - delete the thread, quick, before someone finds out!