After-Camera Mod?

I'm looking for a mod that would be similar to the studio in GTAV, where you can set it to record, then stop recording when you're done, and move the camera around in your recording. Not sure if you know what I mean, but any help is appreciated!

Hello there. c:

To my knowledge, there isn't really an addon that records specifically, so it will likely require a third-party program for recording. (Bandicam, Fraps, etc.)

However, there definitely is options for camera tools, with some nice options for cinematics. They will take a little getting used to, but you can use them together, even with the latest version of KSP. (1.0.2) Here's a couple of the options that seem to be the best among most people, at least to what I see. Maybe you've seen them, or maybe not. These two:

"CameraTools"

http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/220346-kerbcam And "KerbCam"

Here's a decent tutorial for the KerbCam at least, and CameraTools (not related to KerbCam, just a side note, and personal preference) is fairly simple once you understand the options.

Hope I've been a help, best of wishes. c:

Edited by Snark
Link to defunct website removed by moderator

@4j25:

I don't think there's any single thing yet that allows multiple cameras to record simultaneously while playing the game. The mods linked above just provide different camera angles you set up in advance and then switch between in-game, but recording would still be a sequential screen capture so you'd have to script out your camera changes to end up with what you wanted from a single take, or make multiple takes and cut and paste them together.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.