Tourist Missions not completing?

I took three orbit Kerbin & Kerbin sub-orbital tourist missions on my Hard mode campaign. I took all the tourists up in the same ship, got all their mission goals checked off, and brought them safely back to Kerbin and recovered the ship. The quests show as fully checked off, but don't disappear from my active missions, and the tourists are still in my Astronaut Complex. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Since it's hard mode, I can't just go back to an earlier save if it's the former. :/

I really haven't heard of this problem before, but I think there is two ways that may fix it.

The first is that you might have some residual archives from earlier versions, check your steam install (right click on KSP->options) or make a clean install and move your save data there. Is your savegame a new 1.0+ game?

The second option is that you might be able to work around it by putting all your tourists inside a pod, launch, and recover to see if the contract check is fixed this time.

I took three orbit Kerbin & Kerbin sub-orbital tourist missions on my Hard mode campaign. I took all the tourists up in the same ship, got all their mission goals checked off, and brought them safely back to Kerbin and recovered the ship. The quests show as fully checked off, but don't disappear from my active missions, and the tourists are still in my Astronaut Complex. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Since it's hard mode, I can't just go back to an earlier save if it's the former. :/

I have only done the one Tourist and it has been completed and in the Archives. This was on Normal Mode. :wink:

My question about the is;

Single Tourist mission, at the recovery they got 2 XP's and advanced a level! Great! Is he a Super Tourist now? Can I add them to my list of potential new Space recruits? Not there, but would Luv to invite them back to Space Programme!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.