Better right-click part menu in flight

I currently have KIS installed, and a bunch of other mods. But they all add text to the right-click menu... And, this id not a joke, some parts have menus that don't fit on the screen.

I was thinking that maybe someone could make a mod that makes the menus smaller and scrollable, or makes it so a unity-style window pops up instead of the default one.

Is this even possible?

I also would like to locate something like this that takes all of the right click menus and neatly arranges them in a separate window.

Would be very useful so that I don't have to play sniper with the right click menus.

Part highlighting would be a plus.

Funny you mention this - I've actually been working on a mod that will consolidate all the right-click menus from all parts on the active vessel into a single window. It's not quite ready for prime-time yet - I still have a few bugs to squash and the GUI needs some tweaking, but it's usable. I'll probably put something up in the Add-on Development forum in the next day or so to get some feedback - stay tuned :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.