Leaking fuel in space without part failure

I am having the issue that my fuel tanks are leaking in space at a constant low rate. This mostly happens to the oxidizer compartment in specific fuel tank. Although I have DangIt installed, the parts have not failed, the engines are shutdown, RCS is off. I have the idea that this might be caused by RealFuels, but before I post this there I would like to have your opinions.

Mods installed that might possibly cause the issue:

- TAC Fuel Balancer

- RealFuels + RealFuels Stockalike configs

- NearFutureElectrical Decaying RTG's

- HeatControl

Edit: Probably a feature of RealFuels, with the focus that it indeed is called REALfuels and not fakefuels: Hydrogen boils off...

Edited by Andy81le

This is a real and intentional effect of Real Fuels. Propellants with extremely low boiling points - like liquid Oxygen - naturally boil off since the ambient temperature is much warmer than the tank.

This is a real and intentional effect of Real Fuels. Propellants with extremely low boiling points - like liquid Oxygen - naturally boil off since the ambient temperature is much warmer than the tank.

Thanks! I just came to the conclusion as well. My pleasure with KSP + Mods such as realfuels just increased exponentially. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.