Question: Mission Report/Writing

BriXman

Hello!

I have a slight problem. I have a mission report in the works that I'd like to post soon, however I have a slight problem.

It essentially is a writing, however it's not fiction, it is a writing about a mission report. To put it simpler, it's a mission report with writing characteristics, like dialouge and other things, usually not in a simple mission report. Should I post this in the writing or mission report forum?

Thankful for answers!

-Brix

I plan on putting a few in-game passages of sci-fi prose in my mission reports.

(and I plan on posting them in Mission Reports)

I've seen dialog in there before.

Yes, I've seen dialogue in mission reports before, but this report also contains several segments in which it is more like a writing.

Well here's what I'm doing:

(And BTW, pls tell me, do you find this hilarious, disgusting, or do you not get it?)

When the first telemetry was transmitted from JoolBot/Science Dog II as it parachuted to the surface of Laythee to the flight control operators at the KSC, they were very glad they had installed that floor drain under their desks.

KASA Administrator Bernard Kerman frowned at the widening stains on the fronts of his coworker’s pants when they handed him the printout, but he understood their reaction as he read the results; oxygen, liquid water, potentially even resources. That changed everything.

Up until then, the Kerbal Space Program had been just that, a space program. But now it had a new mission, explore and colonize the Jool system and Laythee. Nothing else mattered.

The Orbital Infrastructure Program was canceled; Missions to Eloo and Dres were scrubbed. Jeb Kerman was reassigned from his post commanding the KSS, and was sent back planetside.

New initiatives were started: The Spaceplane Project. The Rover Project. The Reusable Booster Project. The Gamma Multi-Purpose Lander project was started, and failed. The Delta Multi-Purpose Lander project was started. It resulted in the Delta Modular Multi-purpose Interplanetary Vehicle (the MMIpV) . Everything was moving very swiftly.

It was around that time that Bernard Kerman first heard the words “New Kerbin…â€Â

Edited by Brainlord Mesomorph

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.