Hi All!

Broda

Hi Everyone, Broda reporting in.

I'm not really new to KSP, I played the earlier versions a bit but only recently got to seriously get into it.

I'm playing career mode, currently unlocking tier 6 tech.

I have several satellites in orbits of Kerbin, Mun and Minmus, a space station in Kerbin orbit, and a surface outpost with a mobile processing lab on Mun. I have explored Kerbin, some of Mun and some of Minmus. Now I'm trying to get a bit further.

I've been playing without any mods until yesterday when I installed MechJeb to improve fuel efficiency. Still, I prefer to burn manually since I seem to be constructing rockets with mid-burn stage separations and MJ isn't brilliant with handling those.

Looking forward to rendezvous with you all around the forums! :cool:

Hello, Broda! Welcome to the forums! I'm CaptainApollo, and I've been here for about 2-3 weeks or so, I joined almost as soon as I got KSP, but it was worth it because this is an amazing community!

Get ready for many fun times, and you should try some of the challenges that can be found on the respective board, I have only done one but it was a lot of fun, and it felt like a huge accomplishment. You are ahead of me, I have yet to send a Kerbal to another celestial body, but it will (I hope) happen soon!

Welcome! :)

Thanks CaptainApollo!

I'll be sure to take a stab at some of the challenges out there, looks like tons of fun.

Getting Kerbals to moons is not much more difficult than getting into orbit - getting them back alive is the tricky bit :sticktongue:

They sure are, at the moment I'm in the process of making it to the Mun in my career mode profile, and achieving a polar orbit!

It sure is, I tried the tutorial and ran out of fuel- Bill, Bob and Jeb stranded in orbit of the Mun. Pro.