Best video recording software for Windows?

bandit4910

CamStudio

Taksi

ZDSoft

ZDSoft is the worst of these three because the video frequently glitches, it\'s low quality, free version only has a month trial period, and it leaves a watermark. However, even the free version allows unlimited video length, it\'s simple to use, and the program itself seems reliable.

Of Taksi and CamStudio, Taksi is better, because it AppHooks onto KSP at the touch of a button, has simple Hotkeys, and is simple to use. It leaves no watermarks, and the video is high quality. It has unlimited video length on trial.

However, I currently use ZDSoft, because both Camstudio and Taksi are [on my computer] currently only producing videos that my copy of Live Movie Maker says are corrupted. Hence why I have said ZDSoft is more reliable. However, Taksi did work then stopped, so I can\'t be certain about ZDSoft.

Go for Taksi for now.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

MSI Afterburner : Doesn\'t have built in audio recording, but apart from that it uses very little system resources, is easy to use and gives really good quality (well for me it does) when on the max settings.

I also agree that fraps sucks.

MSI Afterburner : Doesn\'t have built in audio recording, but apart from that it uses very little system resources, is easy to use and gives really good quality (well for me it does) when on the max settings.

I also agree that fraps sucks.

Thanks. I wasn\'t planning on recording audio yet. My cat chewed the wire to my Mic.

All though this is VERY irrevalent, I have bought KSP. On my first attempt to get to minimus I ended up in a sun orbit. Not long after that the Space Kraken came.

I\'ve used Bandicam for a good while, and I rather enjoy it. I\'ve tried several recording solutions ranging from fraps to open source alternatives. Nothing has given me nice smooth recordings as quickly and easily as Bandicam. Its not perfect by any means, but if you do find something better, let me know!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.