RSS building a rocket help please!

Hi all. OK, ive got RSS, RO, FAR etc but I have a problem in building a rocket.....

I have mechjeb showing me the dV of each stage yet no matter what I try to build I cant get any dV into my craft?

Am I doing something wrong? #sofrustratds

Edited by maceemiller

I suspect you are not selecting a fuel mixture for your tanks using RealFuels. Each engine uses one or more fuel mixes, and your options are visible when you right click on a tank. Click "Remove all Tanks" to get rid of the fuel currently in there, and select the appropriate option for the engine you're using, and you should see the Delta-V stats pop up in mechjeb.

I suspect you are not selecting a fuel mixture for your tanks using RealFuels. Each engine uses one or more fuel mixes, and your options are visible when you right click on a tank. Click "Remove all Tanks" to get rid of the fuel currently in there, and select the appropriate option for the engine you're using, and you should see the Delta-V stats pop up in mechjeb.

Thankyou so much! Ive only been on RSS and RO for a few hours and I didnt know this. You Sir are a legend! Ive just tried what you suggested and yes it works, even though my rocket exploded in mid air lol!

This has made a completely different game with your answer......thankyou so much :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.