KSP Caveman Challenge!

On 12/4/2015, 10:05:53, Caithloki said:

Wow, so I made this challenge for myself alot more difficult than it needed to be with the two SRB engines on the sides.

I enjoyed your video series and great job.  KER would have solved those SRB choices but as Slashy figures there are only a few permutations due to your engine variety.  TWR for me was the first item I looked at.

Welcome to the clan, Caithloki. Ugh!

Just to let everyone know the Caveman Challenge 1.0.5 will continue on a new thread.  The first thing I need to do is finish the challenge in 1.0.5

My laptop was having thermal issues.  I fixed it using a hammer and copper

t5RcJcX.jpg

I am running another test and if all goes well then it looks as if I will play KSP tomorrow:D.

Edited by MoeslyArmlis

After having a glorious binge on KSP, I completed the Caveman Challenge 1.0.5 today.  The album will also be posted in the new KSP Caveman Challenge 1.0.5 thread.

I was trying to figure a way to verify the challenge entrant.  The mission summary or the science archives  indicate what was done to earn the 1188 science and can readily indicate a successful applicant.

Also I am thinking of keeping the original badge.

caveman_zpsuxvcg0eo.jpg

Hope that I can maintain this challenge properly.  If any other clan member would like to help administrate please let me know.

Many thanks goes to Slashy for creating this awesome challenge.

Edited by MoeslyArmlis

• 1 year later...

Challenge accepted, attempted, met.
Majority of my science was obtained through grinding contracts with the reputation to science bonus from Administration. .. A good portion also came from performing science experiments around the KSC and surrounding biomes (including a very ambitious suborbital launch to the northern ice shelf) and up to high orbit altitudes around kerbin .. I did however admittedly alter the difficulty settings in one respect ... I turned off the additional ground stations on kerbin relating to the CommNet

Edited by Gadrius

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.