KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

I like how both of you are just screaming uncitated boasts at eachother.

Maybe we\'ll believe you if you both give us an example of your 'l33t c0d1ng 5k1ll5'

i wish i could but microsoft visual c# is damanding a regsation code but my school block the site you get them from

i can give you it saturday though

I think i\'ll have a shot at making a forum myself, now.

It\'ll be with a different test than Radion\'s, different conditions, and mostly copied from what i have written here.

Will the test be easyer? 4 paragraphs is a bit much for an RP forum.

I think i\'ll have a shot at making a forum myself, now.

It\'ll be with a different test than Radion\'s, different conditions, and mostly copied from what i have written here.

mady a spelling test

i could record one in 5 minuits

Will the test be easyer? 4 paragraphs is a bit much for an RP forum.

It will be much simpler, on the other hand, you\'ll have very free hands to handle the tasks given, which means your ability becomes more evident, and i also judge harder.

It will be much simpler, on the other hand, you\'ll have very free hands to handle the tasks given,w hich means your ability becomes more evident, and i also judge harder.

The thing was, i couldn\'t find a way to have 4 paragraphs of detail about a room :P

It will be much simpler, on the other hand, you\'ll have very free hands to handle the tasks given,w hich means your ability becomes more evident, and i also judge harder.

Hmm, not sure if want. It won\'t be good with the forums split up (Team Ascen vs Team Radion), and some people will want to have the same RP on two forums.

Ascen, I\'ll go ahead and say that\'s a bad idea. If we have two RP forums, then we only have half the number of people on each forum.

As a suggestion, you and Radion should both co-own the forum.

Sure thing, but listen, i am a very active person, by my experience i seem to be around much more flexibly around the clock compared to Radion, and i am tired of sitting around or having the information go over my head.

Depending on how things go in my end, it\'ll be some sort of plan B.

I also am yet to see an RP forum where i liked the administration, or where none of the content was as a matter of fact copypasta\'d from my own work.

If there\'s something i can do well, it is administration, and seeing that i am already the source of the majority of RP things here, i have all the rights in the world to be the source of my own work. I don\'t rely much on opinion for this.

Sure thing, but listen, i am a very active person, by my experience i seem to be around much more flexibly around the clock compared to Radion, and i am tired of sitting around or having the information go over my head.

I also am yet to see an RP forum where i liked the administration, or where none of the content was as a matter of fact copypasta\'d from my own work.

I\'d help you co-mod that one if you want, but again, it should be more like a Plan C, in that it\'s really if the Radion Forums go to absolute shit.

If there\'s something i can do well, it is administration, and seeing that i am already the source of the majority of things here, i have all the rights in the world to be the source of my own work. I don\'t rely much on opinion for this.

May I suggest with the test that if someone has passed on the most recent attempt of a coherent RP forum, that they be allowed in here? Unless you don\'t want that, in which case I will go dunk my hands in ice.

I\'d help you co-mod that one if you want, but again, it should be more like a Plan C, in that it\'s really if the Radion Forums go to absolute shit.

It\'s going to be completely closed off until the point i am pefectly satisfied with it.

Still, my firm belief is that we need to have one and only one RP forum. You and Radion should both have equal power at the top, then a few below you to deal with the timezones you can\'t cover.

Having two RP forums is a bad idea. We don\'t want to have a split userbase, where half the players go to you and the rest to Radion. That would mean that each of you would end up being starved of players by the other, you both go to shit, RP dies.

The only way this is going to work is if we all work together, and splitting off won\'t help that in the very slightest.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.