Kerdi Auto [27/Jul/2015]

ADK

Kerdi Auto

Put your little green guys in our cars

Kerdi (Kerbal+Audi) Auto is determined to help you make a more luxurious rover for your Kerbals. With a slow electricity recharge system installed in each of our car, you don't need to worry about running out of juice again.

Note: There is no safety features (such as airbags and seatbelts) installed in any of our cars, and we are not planning to. Put on stock wheels (or any wheel mod) and drive safe :D

Cavalcade (Remake of GTA Cavalcade) - 27/Jul/2015

tumblr_ns322b2jg91tctfcdo1_1280.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3YByEBz28

Kerbal Stuff: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/1031/Kerdi%20Auto%20Cavalcade

All Rights Reserved

Edited by ADK

Needs a transparent pod setup, even if the IVA is a simple dummy IVA. Otherwise, not bad. Oh, and the wheels could be attached in the correct places so they're not floating.

In the upcoming Kerbal Foundries 1.9 beta release, I've included an MM patch that not only converts all the stock wheels to the new modules, but also adds stack nodes to all the wheels for more precise attachment. If you add stack nodes to the correct positions, the wheels can then be snapped into position properly. Something to think about for the future.

Needs a transparent pod setup, even if the IVA is a simple dummy IVA. Otherwise, not bad. Oh, and the wheels could be attached in the correct places so they're not floating.

In the upcoming Kerbal Foundries 1.9 beta release, I've included an MM patch that not only converts all the stock wheels to the new modules, but also adds stack nodes to all the wheels for more precise attachment. If you add stack nodes to the correct positions, the wheels can then be snapped into position properly. Something to think about for the future.

I will think about adding the nodes. I did a test run with Kerbal Foundries and it is great with my mod :)

LMYWPUG.png

I love the model, but the paint scheme makes me cringe.

Sorry :( I was just trying to be creative lol :P

I may add a few different paint schemes in the future (can do requests :) ). Here is one with Black and Green:

qcTZLpR.png

I have looked into this. Unless I use JSI RPM, I cannot make a transparent pod. At this stage, I don't want to rely on using someone's mod.

then make the windows opaque

Thanks for your suggestion. I think i will leave the windows transparent because I want to show some interiors (seats and steering wheels). I will wait and see if Squad would make changes to their pods' windows and will make changes accordingly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.