KSP Kopernicus Mods

KSP Version: 1.0.4 (64bit)

Problem: Game Wont load up properly.../dont shows the planets/kerbin is gone or/just shuts down

Mods:Kopernicus

-Kerbol+

-Asclepius

-TransKeptunian

-OuterPlanetsMod

-SentarExpansion

-NewHorizons

So first up hi ^-^ its been a while i used a Forum.So am i whant to expande my Kerbin a bit and this Mods use very different ways to root stuff and i thing this is causing the problem here. I cant just zip them in and done. I tried to add them to Kopernicus Core but this coused problems with the rooting :c. I tryed to change the paths but this was not enouth just change it in the editor files so yea im a bit stuck. I thing im missing som very imp. Info here so i hope sb can help me. When some more data is needed just ask. :D

Im presuming then its due to you using a 64bit KSP. Ive been looking at installing a 64bit version today but couldnt get it working. Maybe try "downgrading" to 32bit and trying again? Sorry im not much help but im not a techie....I just try to help if I feel I have something remotely helpful to say.

If anyone more advanced could help with this, I would like to learn as im sure Auxil would :)

New Horizons is the only one in the pack with compatabikityPatches. Trans, + , and opm are also listed there and the rest yea is fairly new but the rest of the planets also dont "fly trow" eachother and when in using 32 bit im over about the 4 gigs limit i assume so ab bit to much there :D

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.