Stimpy's Campaign Mode Budget Rules

There should be an even further reduced cost for the use of SSTOs.

Actually, you've given me an idea. If i state a price per unit of fuel, with a SSTO vehicle that returns in one piece, you only pay for fuel+small maintenance fee. I'll write it down while Im away this weekend and see if i can come up with anything else, thanks!

they're essentially a first time only deal, like milestones to orbit. I could have them as missions to simplify it, but i like the idea of having a start that is linear.

Oh, ok. Thanks, I was waiting literally a month for that response, and all of a sudden this thread seemed to have blossomed after a long winter.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure Stimpy will reply soon, from what I understand is you can have one of the achievements a flight and only once, the only achievements you can get more then once is the landing one and the keo-sync orbit one, but the landing one only applies to powered landings (no parachutes). I know Stimpy is going to be working on updating the rules since Squad released .17 and I am currently working on building an external Java application to help keep track of the campaign mode stuff easier...which is coming along slowly, it seems I forgot a lot of what I learned....lol, go figure.

• 3 weeks later...

I am terrible at paying attention to more than one thing at a time, If anybody wants to grab me PM me on youtube, its the best place to catch me.

UPDATE:

currently re-organising/pricing objectives and whatnot to take into account the new planets and moons, and ofcourse new mods such as the docking ones, and taking a better look into rules for SSTO and reusable vehicles. the next episode wont be up for a little while, partially procrastinating at remotetech because im a derp while rebuilding the sat network

And thanks to everyone who has subscribed, i appreciated it greatly, and a special thanks to CaptainMinecrafters for making me a fancy youtube background!

-Stimpy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.