Game "Forgets" that I have played it before

Hello once again nice people of the forums, I have a bug that is more annoying than game breaking. As the title says, it seems to "forget" that I ever played the game. Every time I start it up, the popup for statistic tracking... pops up. as well as the time warp notification. That's it though, it doesn't wipe my persistent save or craft. Here's some stats and information.

My mods

oQokgtL.png

Engineer Labs is my own homebrew mod with some older parts updated to 1.0.4, custom flags, and agencies.

I run the steam copy of the game. But since it's DRM free, I move it out of the "common directory" before I do a first start. I also run the game via the launcher, since it has the borderless window option.

If there's anything else you need, please ask.

Edited by Engineer4487

Exactly! I had the same issue with my *drum roll please* Extreme 3D Pro! Though I discarded it as a culprit because I know KSP to have glitches like that sometimes... The workaround works and I'll be waiting for the permanent fix. Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.