Forgotten Hope 2: Battlefield 2 mod

Raziel

The Forgotten Hope 2 team is looking for talented modders with a passion for World War II and commitment to work hard. We need new fresh talent for our next campaign, the Russian front. The mod was released on December 14th 2007 and is currently the second most popular mod on the bf2 engine and won the 2010 Moddb players choice award.

If you have other abilities that you think are beneficial to this mod, please do not hesitate to contact us either per e-mail ([email protected]), IRC (#fhmod @gamesurge) or a personal message to Nissi via the Forgotten Hope Forums!

Please visit us on IRC to have a chat with us if you like to understand your future role even better or just wish to make your first contacts with the team.

More details can be read here

http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/news.php

Already given my soul to Project Reality : BF2. ^^

Haven\'t you heard...Scientific studies have proven that humans can have many souls...you can always offer another one for FH2 ;D

FH2 and PR were both my favourite mods fo BF2, god I spent so much time playing them :P

FH2\'s models and textures are top notch, and they\'ve always impressed me, good luck with the search!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.