Enigma Of The Light - A tale of a bitter war between rival nations.

Sharkman Briton

So this is a thing I just wrote up from my thoughts, it's a bit gruesome, but it's supposed to be.

Basically, there's two warring nations: Korski's and Central Kerbin Federation, and CKF is developing means of space warfare to severely outclass their opponent, but there may be horrible consequences to the CKF army's unprecedented fury.

Lets start!

------------------

ENIGMA OF THE LIGHT

"And ZIS is vhat I called you all for!" Wernher Von Kerman, an engineering genius and KSC's top rocket scientist bellowed, anticipating the reveal of his latest project.

"Are zu all liztnening?"

"Okay, ein guezz zu are, letz see zis!"

Von Kerman flung the red sheet off of his new and exciting device, revealing it to all in the meeting hall.

The audience gasped, in confusion, shock, and most of all, anger.

The words 'SCAP1' appeared both on the huge screen, and coming out of Wernher's mouth.

"Ja, ze Self Contained Artificial intelligence Project One! An utter brillianze in mein own enzineering!"

Jebediah had to butt in, "The hell is this, this RUBBISH?!"

"Vhat, vous mean mein SCAP?"

"Yeah! The SCAP, uhh, more like the SCRAP! What the hell is gonna happen to the PILOTS?!" Jeb screamed.

"Well, Jeb, that there piece a work will save lives, y'know?" Bill interrupted, as a developer of the SCAP1, he was deeply offended.

"SILENZE!!!!"

"Danke."

"Ze veason mein SCAP was made, vas to stop MUNATICZ like zu destroying mein kraft, do vous know how much vous cost ze KSP every year?!"

"Er... Nope."

"Exzactly, zu cost uz VILLIONS, VILLIONS OF VUNDS!"

"But I'M the one who rescues Kerbals stranded in orbit around the middle of nowhere, and I'M the one who lands vital equipment on the Mun!"

"Ja, but only avter almost destroying ze kraft in the process! And zat's only if zu don't break the whole thing!"

"Hey, I might've destroyed the lander a few times..."

"A FEW?! YOU'VE BROKEN EIGHTEEN OF MEIN MUN LANDERS!"

"Okay, alot, but at least I made sure the equipment survived so I could do your science rubbish, Val, back me up here."

"Well, y'see Jeb..." Val squeaked.

"Ja, Val helped program ze SCAP1's reactions to zituations, at least zhe as zome senze in her!"

Valentina winced, she was in for it now.

Jeb was eyeing her, fury painting fiery red all over his face, no longer was he a light shade of green, suddenly, he leapt out of his seat, chasing her through the whole of mission control, through the hallways, the doors, Gene's office, Bobak's girlfriend and finally out the door.

Valentina knew that if Jeb caught her, he would strap her on one of his 'Seperatron entertainment devices', so she was running, as if she was a Kittehkat chasing a green dot.

"Look out! We're doin' cleanin' o'er 'ere!" An insignificant janitor warned, too late, Val slipped on the soapy water and fell flat on her back.

When the janitor saw Jebs face, he made a break for it.

"Alright, you stupid Kerbette, tell me what the hell is wrong with you, helping to put me, you, and countless other pilots out of a job?!" Jeb yelled into her face.

"I was... Forced!" Val confessed, awaiting to be tied up and carried away to 'Jeb's (Death Sentence) Seperatron Theme Park'.

"...WHO?!..."

"General Greiker." Val looked as terrified as Jeb now did.

---------------------------------

"ADVANCE!"

Lieutenant Leibmanz order rang through Sergeant Mernol Kerman's ears.

"You sissies better stop bawling over yesterdays death toll and move up!" Leibmanz continued to bellow orders.

Last night, a bomb had been dropped by a K-553 Stealth Bomber, leaving a crater where hundreds of soldiers had previously been sleeping in their tents.

"Sir, do you think we might need to surrender?" A fellow Seargeant asked.

"Sissy, we don't have any sissies in THIS batallion!" Leibmanz yelled, he loaded his shotgun and pointed it at the Seargeant's forehead.

"Sorry s-" BANG.

His brains were scattered over the ground, slightly reddening the thick mud that caked the surface, over in the Eastern continent, rain was common.

Mernol was used to it, when the Korski's weren't killing his unit in cold blood, his own men were, as was life in the Central Kerbin Federation's army.

"And what do YOU think you're doing, slacker?! Get you're sorry little ass in the truck, NOW!" Leibmanz screamed, in his normal tone.

Mernol got up on his tip-toes and put his hand to his head. "SIR, YES SIR!" Before rushing over to the ATV-156, one of many used by the CKFA.

On the journey ever deeper into Korski territories, Mernol studied the marvel of engineering he was riding in, he had always been interested in Engineering, but was deported from Kurk Kamp to fight in the Kolrski-CK war, which many other countries were joining in on.

The ATV-156 had been in active service for hundreds of years, ever since the Inglin wars.

Such a masterpiece, hundreds of new models of ATV had been made since the Inglin wars but none compared to- RATATATATATTATATA

Gunshots.

Glass smashing.

Kerbals screaming.

Kerbals dying.

It was as if Mernol had entered a trance, he heard the horrible noises, the ear-splitting shrieks and the sound of hundreds of bullets entering a soldiers head, he heard all of them, yet he somehow didn't react, he stayed calm, and reached for his gun.

"YOU GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE, GET THE HELL OU-" The comrade's voice was cut out by the sound of a 50 calibre bullet entering his forehead.

Mernol was still in the trance, but by now he had picked up his gun, and aimed it at a piece of seemingly flat ground.

BANG

Mernol fired his gun.

BANG BANG

He fired it again, twice this time.

RATATATTATATAT

He kept firing it.

He stopped.

As did the shooting from the other side, most of his comrades were dead, the few remaining ones were dying, yet he was completely untouched.

VROOOM

The sound of K-52's, Mernol exited his trance and fear was distilled into him, soon, he heard the sound of rocket boosters firing a high-velocity missile right towards the APC squad.

--------------------

3 days later.

--------------------

NEWS FLASH! Korski MP Krik Kerman has been found dead in Kiskollia, alongside his family and fellow MP Lorat Kerman.

"Thank squad for that, that sunnuva gun deserved that crap, he's the one who spat on my shoe at the stupid peace meeting!" General Grieker scoffed.

"Yes sir, his army won't stand a chance now!" Commodore Opert Kerman, who was Grieker's assistant, rather than a soldier replied.

"Yeah, that ass-suckin' Bropr Kerman will have to kiss the shoes of what that rocket guy's makin' for us.

"Sir, do you mean those Automated Space-Warships?"

"Yeah, most notably the SS Ammaguir, that's gonna be the first of the elite."

"Isn't that a Nouvelle-class? Those things seem to be a promising concept."

"Not a concept, a killing machine."

---------------------

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.