#JebCanFixIt

Tex Mechs Robot

The real question is.. does he have a badS modifier?

Simply ask yourself how well you would fare if you got up on a stage in front of a hundred million people, knowing beforehand that approximately half the people watching you hate your guts, and imagine how far into your speech you would get before you had a crippling panic attack.

Nobody in here would get very far, believe me. Pretty much anybody willing to do that every day for a yearlong campaign probably has the badass flag.....

Engineers MAKE things, while ENGINEERS and mechanics fix things.

Typical of engineers to think that only engineers can make things. Oh, look at me, I did some maths. Now I am the god of making bridges and wheelchairs and liquorice.

Edited by Camacha

Absolutely. I saw "Jeb Can Fix It!" And thought KSP had gotten twitter famous again with a funny hashtag about Jeb fixing things. Was disappointed when I found out it was politics.

That was my roller coaster ride as well. I wished that we had enough of an internet presence to completely hijack the hashtag but I'm afraid that we don't possess that kind of clout.

That was my roller coaster ride as well. I wished that we had enough of an internet presence to completely hijack the hashtag but I'm afraid that we don't possess that kind of clout.

Start exploding things! Put jeb in front of it! Come on lets get this done.

Good but wrong background

http://i.imgur.com/0RaRShw.jpg

would be far better

This has an whackjob style, did not whackjob get 10 votes or something in an election?

Second edit, Jeb Bush would probably not mind having this picture behind him

http://savepic.net/4517363.png

or this

http://tex.texel.com/ksp022/screenshot33.png

Ooof dat lag for the second one

Wait, I'm confused... isn't this the standard YouTube comments section? :confused:

It can be. YouTube is surprisingly a pretty good place to get a handle on what the general public is thinking and feeling. Because the sample size is gigantic and everybody posting their thoughts is doing so from safe anonymity on the other side of an ethernet cable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.