[Question] How to make a plane better at turning

What sort of 'spazzy'? And is it the roll or pitch or a combination that you\'re having trouble with? The precision (Caps Lock by default) controls are a godsend in 0.15. Always tap the roll keys and pitch keys to turn rather than holding them, as I\'ve found most stock aircraft have problems with Super-maneuverability if you hold the keys.

Just press caps-lock once to toggle it. (one press on, one press will turn off again). This should change your mode of steering from snapping to 100% in the direction to pressed, to a gradual slope from 0% to 100%. By tapping at the right speed, you can keep your plane turning smoothly if you get the right roll setting, because you\'re not asking it to use 100% of its control authority, which is usually too much for your engine to keep up with. This causes the 'spazzy' movement I think you\'re describing.

TLDR: Just press caps-lock once to toggle it. (one press on, one press will turn off again). Then tap controls to get more gentle inputs.

Thanks for the help guys! coud someone please elaborate on how to use these caps-lock controls?

DFTBA

Press caps lock, and the controls will be much smoother - use little taps on the keys, also.

EDIT:

Hmm... I got ninja\'ed. What ever happened to that 'you may want to review your post' thing when someone posted while you were writing a message?

Just press caps-lock once to toggle it. (one press on, one press will turn off again). This should change your mode of steering from snapping to 100% in the direction to pressed, to a gradual slope from 0% to 100%. By tapping at the right speed, you can keep your plane turning smoothly if you get the right roll setting, because you\'re not asking it to use 100% of its control authority, which is usually too much for your engine to keep up with. This causes the 'spazzy' movement I think you\'re describing.

TLDR: Just press caps-lock once to toggle it. (one press on, one press will turn off again). Then tap controls to get more gentle inputs.

Thank you a million times! :D

DFTBA