[STOCK] Bombardier LearJet 45 Replica

Bombardier LearJet 45

By YargJay9991

The LearJet 45 is a truly beautiful aircraft perfectly suited for the famous and wealthy kerbals who have enough money to buy the Mun.

With its luxurious interior and exceptional comfort, this private jet is the only way to travel in style. Providing an excellent experience for anyone is guaranteed and with great visibility out the windows, sightseeing will become a favorite pastime. 

From a pilot's point of view, the aircraft is an absolute joy to fly. The LearJet 45 replica truly captures the real-life essence of flying a private jet and behaves very much like a real aircraft. It is exceptionally maneuverable yet very easy to fly, with speeds almost matching the real-life aircraft. 

The aircraft has been almost fully tested and all the stats of the aircraft an be found below. They're really useful!

For the ultimate flying experience, download your Bombadier LearJet 45 today.

259Gt.png

259GE.png

259GP.png 259GS.png
259GT.png 259GY.png

DOWNLOAD
Action Groups:

1. Toggle Engines

4. Flaps

A NOTE FROM THE BUILDER:

Hey everyone! I really hope you enjoy this aircraft and I hope your kerbals will too! This aircraft is so much fun to fly and I enjoyed building it. When KSP 1.0.5 came out with the redone Mk1 cockpit and the mirco jet engines, I said to myself "YOU MUST MAKE A LEARJET!". So I did, and here is the final result! :)

Have a great time flying your wealthy kerbals around!

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SCROLL DOWN TO HERE! ;)

Edited by YargJay9991

4 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I'll be honest, I came here expecting to find a Learjet modified to carry bombs. This is still a nice jet though!

Haha! Yeah, Bombardier is the company that makes them. :)

1 hour ago, wrcsubers said:

Great looking plane! So clean looking...

The pictures are absolutely stunning by the way

Thanks man! Glad you like them. 

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

That's pretty close! Winglets seem a bit too small though...

And the window shot reminds of this shot I snapped a few years back... Sorry terrible quality, because the original is on the external harddrive so I screencapped this from my instagram feed. Yah, I'm that lazy.

mttCfVd.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.