What MOD do these containers come from?

Vist

12 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Moved this over to Add-on Discussions, the best place to ask mod questions. Welcome aboard!

Thanks Red Iron Crown! :)

11 hours ago, MeCripp said:

Lol, thought his username here was the same as what I saw on his youtube videos. :"> Thanks for pointing me to his threads MeCripp. :)

ZZZ's models are found in a number of different mods being used for various things, since he gave open permission for anyone who wants to use them to do so. (and they're amazing, so people want to find uses for them.)

They're a bit unusual in that regard.  They show up in a lot of places.

16 minutes ago, Hobbes Novakoff said:

Hm. I'd guess, judging by the varying colors and sizes of the containers as well as their position on that ridiculously large ship, that it's from some kind of life support mod. (or being used for that purpose, anyway.) I don't see them being used for anything in the video.

They where also in KAS mod but just one color but have been replaced

59 minutes ago, BunnyOmatic said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but at least the question is about parts in the video. Where do those spherical tanks come from? If I understand the way KSP works they can be a ram hog but if this game is missing something my list start with spherical tanks.

There from the same guy and same spot :wink:

EDIT- Just About all the parts on that craft are  ZZZ and if you go through the thread you will found more links and stuff :wink:

Edited by Mecripp2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.