What is the Best Mod for Clouds on Kerbin?

hey! Ive played a lot(1000 hrs +) of KSP but mostly stock. Im looking for a  mod just for clouds on kerbin. as i build lots of planes.

Could I please have some recommendations from fellow players as to which mod currently works for weather on KErbin?

Thanks

Peace 

well, i found this. i haven't used it myself (my CPU power is used up by the insane amount of mods i already have).
it seems to be the only one out there next to the astronomers visual pack. any other weather based mods are 0.90 or earlier :/

12 hours ago, Rushligh said:

it seems to be the only one out there next to the astronomers visual pack. any other weather based mods are 0.90 or earlier :/

Astronomer's Visual Pack itself was "just" a config/texture pack for Environmental Visual Enhancements. EVE literally is the only mod in existance that lets people add clouds. Everything else (Astronomer's, Better Atmospheres, what KillAshley did for New Horizons, etc, etc) are all, at their hearts, config packs for EVE. ;) The thing about EVE though is the massive amount of customizability that it offers, so you don't really notice it there in the background of all those vastly different solutions. It's kind of like "ModuleManager for clouds" in a way.

Scatterer is another notable atmosphere prettifying mod, but I think it doesn't add clouds by itself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.