[Showcase]Show Off Your Military Replica Creations!

Ello!

This thread is dedicated to Military replica vehicles of any country. Here I will be posting craft that I have built, and want to share with the community. Please feel free to show off any craft that you have forged :)

Rules ( nothing too demanding, just need some order, that's all)

1. Vehicle must be a replica of some sort of military machine that has existed in real life. (Blueprint vehicles are highly encouraged)

2. All craft must be compatible with the latest version of BDArmory (exceptions will be made for unarmed military creations such as the SR-71)

3. State any mods if used.

Edited by Spunge_bub12
looked too ugly

Stock WWII U-boat with a complete interior, widely regarded as my most popular creation.

Fokker triplane, not as famous as my U-boat (although I think it should be), however it has a much lower part count and is very fun to fly around. Highly maneuverable and very nice looking, if I do say so myself.

American Civil War era ironclads. (Don't give me that look, they're still military). Atrocious part count for both, but they have functioning weapons (USS Monitor has a rotating turret), and thanks to the buoyancy remodeling done in 1.0.5, they can achieve decent speeds on the water. 

Edited by pTrevTrevs

My PT Boat. My first military creation, also the smallest, but with over 600 parts. I used NAS, BDA, and CAL for one version, but the main one is stock.

Admiralty M Destroyer, WWI.

My first fairly large, modded ship. A leftover from a time when I wanted to do a Battle of Jutland pack before realizing how ridiculous that would be. 804 parts, uses NAS, BD armory, WW2 Warships, tweakscale and kerbpaint. My first use of custom torpedo tubes on a vessel itself.

Prinz Eugen Heavy Cruiser.

The beginning of my current Battle Of The Denmark Strait project, and this ship was the single highest part count ship I ever built, at about 1150. You need BDArmory, CAL, Kerbpaint, NAS-Naval Artillery System, WW2Warships, And Tweakscale, which is the set I'm mainly using now. 

Bismarck Battleship

Probably the replica whose ship it replicates is most famous. 900 Parts, and also my newest using the same mods as the Prinz Eugen, a continuation of the Battle Of The Denmark Strait project.

On to HMS Hood. :) 

12 hours ago, SaturnianBlue said:

My PT Boat. My first military creation, also the smallest, but with over 600 parts. I used NAS, BDA, and CAL for one version, but the main one is stock.

Admiralty M Destroyer, WWI.

My first fairly large, modded ship. A leftover from a time when I wanted to do a Battle of Jutland pack before realizing how ridiculous that would be. 804 parts, uses NAS, BD armory, WW2 Warships, tweakscale and kerbpaint. My first use of custom torpedo tubes on a vessel itself.

Prinz Eugen Heavy Cruiser.

The beginning of my current Battle Of The Denmark Strait project, and this ship was the single highest part count ship I ever built, at about 1150. You need BDArmory, CAL, Kerbpaint, NAS-Naval Artillery System, WW2Warships, And Tweakscale, which is the set I'm mainly using now. 

Bismarck Battleship

Probably the replica whose ship it replicates is most famous. 900 Parts, and also my newest using the same mods as the Prinz Eugen, a continuation of the Battle Of The Denmark Strait project.

On to HMS Hood. :) 

JEZZ!!!... If i only had the time an PC to build stuff like that :o

Nice job man :) I love that Bismarck especially. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.