Moon exploration :)

fraczus

Well, the easy one to find is pretty much on the equator, easily seen if you orbit 10,000 or lower (some people have actually orbited THROUGH them). The second is about 10º inclination north, and about 40º closer to the center meridian. The third can\'t be seen at all and you need the Muon Detector to even know it\'s there.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=10170.0

The Muon Detector is of course not used solely for finding the arches and is most often used for finding the other easter eggs on the Mün, Kearth, and Minmus.

I haven\'t spent a lot of time looking for the ones on Kearth, though that\'s next. I\'ve just about covered everything I can on the Mün.

1st: 2.424 North / 81.444 East

2nd: 12.471 North / 39.261 East

3rd: 12.454 South / 140.826 West (750 meters underground from my best calculations)

You should really try to find them yourself before resorting to just being told though, it\'s much more fun :D

Well, the easy one to find is pretty much on the equator, easily seen if you orbit 10,000 or lower (some people have actually orbited THROUGH them). The second is about 10º inclination north, and about 40º closer to the center meridian. The third can\'t be seen at all and you need the Muon Detector to even know it\'s there.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=10170.0

The Muon Detector is of course not used solely for finding the arches and is most often used for finding the other easter eggs on the Mün, Kearth, and Minmus.

I haven\'t spent a lot of time looking for the ones on Kearth, though that\'s next. I\'ve just about covered everything I can on the Mün.

1st: 2.424 North / 81.444 East

2nd: 12.471 North / 39.261 East

3rd: 12.454 South / 140.826 West (750 meters underground from my best calculations)

You should really try to find them yourself before resorting to just being told though, it\'s much more fun :D

Nifty… thanks for the link to the Muon detector. Also, it\'s Kerbin, not Kearth. :)

Not that I\'ve been able to find, but if you use the Muon Explorer there is SOMETHING that sets it off on a flat plain. It could be a monolith I suppose, but in a previous version someone was able to get it to glitch so they could look underground and they say it\'s an arch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.