whats the lowest settings?

hey i only lag(low frame rate) when my camera is looking in the horizontal position when i can see both land/ocean and the sky, if im looking straight up or straight down its perfectly fine, what can i put my settings at to try and diminish this problem? im running v15.2 thanks for the helpful replys :)

I\'d lower the terrain detail, disable 'SM3 Terrain Shaders' and see where that gets you. If that isn\'t enough, I\'d put anti-aliasing at 1x. Then you could lower the texture quality... but at that point your game would look terrible. Instead of touching the texture quality I\'d lower the screen resolution and run it in windowed mode, not fullscreen.

But lowering the terrain quality should be enough. Out of curiosity, what graphics card are you using? I am assuming it is an integrated GPU. If not and you have Nvidia Optimus, make sure you run KSP with the dedicated GPU. Otherwise it defaults to the integrated APU.

my specs are

• Processor 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
    how would i run it with the dedicated GPU...if its even possible and thanks

I\'d lower the terrain detail, disable 'SM3 Terrain Shaders' and see where that gets you. If that isn\'t enough, I\'d put anti-aliasing at 1x. Then you could lower the texture quality... but at that point your game would look terrible. Instead of touching the texture quality I\'d lower the screen resolution and run it in windowed mode, not fullscreen.
But lowering the terrain quality should be enough. Out of curiosity, what graphics card are you using? I am assuming it is an integrated GPU. If not and you have Nvidia Optimus, make sure you run KSP with the dedicated GPU. Otherwise it defaults to the integrated APU.

I had the same issue. Anytime Kerbin was in view (below 170,000m), framerate was horrible. I was flying all my rockets while looking at the sky or in the map view. The solution found in this thread did the trick for me. http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=13682.0

i want to thank you again this helped me so much its normal now...thanks again :)