I so love Ksp so much i dream about iT!

juvilado

Well, this may be a foolish post, but i want to share my feelings about this game. For me, it is by far the best buy i made for playing. Not only im having so good time with it NOT ONLY PLAYING, BUT ALSO IN THE FOURMS, YOUTUBE, AND SO ON, im learning a lot about physichs, orbital maneouvers, and universe itself...

It is the only game i can spend more time reading a and learning in the forums than playing, or enjoy judt looking at what pp have made (mods) to improve this each time better and better game.

I recently sent a probe to Sarnus (OP Mod) and wow, i couldnt sleep thinking about the "incredible" voyage the probe "is doing".

Blame me if you want, but i can say for sure KSP partially stuffed (well, only being a real astrophysicist woulf fullfill) a hole i had in my mind looking for space exploration!

I just want to congratulate KSP developpers and modders for all the good time you are giving to me and so many users. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.