cain546

***Snacks Life Support Parts by Whyren - cain546 v5.2 for KSP 1.1.3***

***Original Thread.***

euVJAdH.jpg

***Download***

http://spacedock.info/mod/943/Snack Parts By Whyren Version 5.2

***FEATURES***

***Snack Containers***

Inline and radially attached snack containers for hauling extra snacks across space. Mass and storage are balanced perfectly with the hitch hiker module so you don't have to feel you are cheating the system!

***Greenhouses 2.5m and 3.75m***

Harness the power of the sun to grow healthy snacks! Greenhouses that work like solar panels, growing snacks through the magical powers of the sun. These are effective as long as the sunlight is not too strong or too weak.
In theory,the small greenhouse can support 3 kerbals and the large 5 kerbals. In practice, kerbals have been known to over-indulge in snacks!

***Let there be light!***

The artificially lit greenhouse uses electricity to power the grow lights to grow... something green. If your kerbals begin consuming more snacks than normal, don't talk to me about it!

***Boxes!***

Three radially mounted snack boxes of varying sizes. They hold snacks

***Note from original author***

NOTE: The greenhouses don't work while the ship is not loaded. Since these are meant for permanent stations and bases, I added a "Gimme Snacks!" button to generate snacks very quickly if your base is getting low because you've been flying other missions.

***Credits***

Models=zzz (ksp forum member)

Stuff=Apollo13 (ksp forum member)

Original Author=Whyren (ksp forum member)

Current Maintainer=cain546 (ksp forum member)

***License***

I am providing these parts under the WTFPL.

***Bugs***

When snacks are harvested after you have been away, the name of your cockpit or root part is displayed instead of the name of your ship in the onscreen message.
Way more decimal points than necessary are displayed as well.

***SNACKS LIFE SUPPORT MOD***

EDIT: i just realized that i have no source code for the .dll file, I don't see any linked in the original forum post either.

so technically i don't know what is in it.

i should figure that out.

Edited by cain546

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.