Adding myself to the game

Hey, guys.

So, I\'ve been adding myself and two of my buddies into the game for laughs. But I was wondering what the numbers do.

Like 'dumb'. Higher number = more or less dumb?

And 'brave': Same story. Higher is better? (Fairly certain about this one, though. Higher IS better.)

And then, once we\'ve figured that out, is there a high cap for the numbers? Does it go higher than 1.0?

Thanks for the answer. I\'m not gonna cheat 'myself' to insane bravery, but if I can avoid making myself dumber than a rock I\'m happy. ;)

Fairly certain 'brave' is the threshold which the Kerbals will show the panicked animation at when flying. Not sure what 'dumb' does, perhaps how often they get that silly grin?

In either case it is not cheating, as it does not effect the flying of the rocket, just the animations of the Kerbals in the corner.

If you open your persistence file up in notepad, you will see the entries for the kerbonauts used in your game. If you change the name there and they aren\'t dead (ToD=0), that\'s the name that will show up in game.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Still no help from anybody who knows? Must I really go bother HarvesteR himself? I can imagine he\'s tired from the recent update. ;)

Eh, I\'ll just keep me and my friends on the Jeb standard then. Good enough for me.