The FAR Giganewton Gauntlet (How many gees can you pull?)

You know who you are.

If FAR isn't installed, then it's not KSP. You've ripped the wings off a hundred planes a thousand times. You have PWM modulation for the pitch up key in muscle memory. Now, it'ts time to show off. 

Peg the g meter. 

The rules are simple, and the objective is even simpler. 

Objective: Build a plane that can generate and survive the highest gee-forces possible. Post an F3 screenshot of your plane (landed or flying) showing the max g-force as well as vessel mass. Short videos or even a gif of the attempt are always great too! Scoring is measured in kilonewtons, which is (the mass of your plane) x (your max g-forces survived) x (9.8).

Rules-

0.) You have to have FAR installed, with all default settings.

1.) Your plane has to survive the attempt. (This is a flying challenge, not a crashing challenge)

2.) Your plane cannot have any stalling surfaces during the attempt.

3.) Your plane cannot have a TWR greater than 2. (This a plane challenge, not a rocket with wings challenge)

4.) You must perform your attempt in Kerbin's atmosphere. 

Other than that, have at it! All mods are in, nothing else I can think of is off limits. You get the spirit of the challenge by now I'm sure, which is pretty much make the most maneuverable plane possible. So far my best is 28 gees with a 1.2 ton plane, and after a bit more refinement I'll submit it! One submission per person on the leaderboard at a time, but feel free to one-up yourself as much as you want!

Leaderboard:

1.) 

2.)

3.)

Edited by StevenRS11
deleted a rule

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.