Su-47 Replica (with mods)

Dunkan77

Hello guys,

I have created a replica of the Su-47 fighter that could use some tweaking form more skilled people than because in my opinion it doesn't fly particularly well.

You will find attached the craft file and I allow anyone to modify it as they wish as long as if they share it again, they include my name because I spent about 4 hours (I don't know if it's much for an airplane) on it. If you do make it better please share it by all means, I'd love to see your creations! :D I've been wanting  replica of that plane for so long but the other ones were outdated since 1.0.5 and the authors didn't share the crafts, they just put videos on youtube.

Anyways, the mod used for it is TweakScale because some parts were of the right shape but not the right size. Of course this was created with BDA compatibility in mind :) 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/90vi2fuz6j3chpa/Suk-47 Berkut [export].craft?dl=0

Regards

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.