Phantom Force after undocking

Hi has anyone seen a similar issue?:

Sometimes when I undock a vessel I receive a kinda phantom force which phushes the vessel directly upwards from the body it is orbiting. I have no indication what is causing this as it is happens randomly. Different rent vessels  with different parts. The only solution to stop it is to quit ksp and reboot. If I go back to the tracking station the orbit stays correct. If I fly the vessel from which I undocked and the undocked one is still in physics range that force is again applied.

I keep having phantom forces acting on my rockets. They will get stuck on the launch pad, or sometimes they will just start floating off the pad if they're not attached to clamps.  Once un-clamped, the rocket will begin to float away, but if I fire the engines, they have no effect on the rocket.  Struggling to figure out what mod is causing this issue.  Its not just on the pad though, sometimes if I reload a vessel it becomes stuck wherever it landed, or if I go on an EVA, the kerbal is uncontrollable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.