Scott Manley's Galileo Modlist

Probus

Looks like he's missing Kerbalism. I guess I should try and get that multiple-star-replacement going soon. Wish me luck, because it's going to be a long time before I get that mod. I'm currently coding up the modules for food consumption, unpredictable depressurization of farms (it happened in The Martian). I expect to get the mod completely done in January / Late December, and I might work on it over my winter break. Just got to get through University Physics One.

Anyways, that list looks very long. I recommend adding in KAX and MechJeb for DeltaV purposes; it's useful to have DV stats in GPP!

3 hours ago, UranianBlue said:

Looks like he's missing Kerbalism. I guess I should try and get that multiple-star-replacement going soon. Wish me luck, because it's going to be a long time before I get that mod. I'm currently coding up the modules for food consumption, unpredictable depressurization of farms (it happened in The Martian). I expect to get the mod completely done in January / Late December, and I might work on it over my winter break. Just got to get through University Physics One.

Anyways, that list looks very long. I recommend adding in KAX and MechJeb for DeltaV purposes; it's useful to have DV stats in GPP!

Given that his flag for this is the USI flag, he's used MKS parts, is running USI-LS, and *none* of the USI mods are compatible with Kerbalism, I doubt he's going to be thinking about Kerbalism on this career.

Also, he's got KerbalEngineer, which can give DeltaV as well as or better than MechJeb.  (I use both myself - KE for DV readouts, MechJeb for some automation.  Scott doesn't tend to use automation, so KE suits his needs just fine.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.