Request for information: Super Transporter NEO

Hi, I'm nearing the completion of an upgrade and family expansion to my Super Transporter cargo plane. NEO stands for New Equipment Option. The ST' is completely re winged, thus saving around 6 tonnes. You heard me right. New canards and tail assemblies save around half a ton. Preliminary MTOW tests indicate around 170 tons of MTOW, impressive for a 50 ton plane. 

I've expanded the family, the forward section and wing surfaces are all common components of each variant, I've made the following variants:

HGW: high gross weight

ER: Extended range 

PAX: passenger variant with limited cargo capacity

OSL: Oversized lifter

VTOL: Vertical take off and landing (crude)

S: stretched 

LR: long range (in development)

I'm thinking of adding an APU, should this be RTG based or based around a wheesely engine? Should I make an ER-S (extended range- stretched) or even an STOL variant. 

I'd like to know your thoughts on these additions and the variants I offer in general. What would you like to see added or deleted? What are your opinions?

Thank you so much!

Here's the original thread, the standard NEO standard differs very little in terms of looks.

Edited by Raptor kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.