My airplane is drifting?

So, as usual, I’m building a plane in the SPH. Everything looks good, but shortly after launch my airplane starts drifting around in circles. I’ve tried everything from disabling SAS to spacing the back landing gear apart more. Please help. Oh btw, this is on the ground and not in the air.

Edited by ImGr8M8
I didn’t specify where it was drifting

One of the best KSP mods I use is called HangerGrid. With the press of a couple of keys it will exactly align aircraft wheels in the SPH. This has fixed nearly all the problems I used to have with aircraft wandering on the tarmac. 

The other causes are overloaded and/or poorly positioned  landing gear. 

Edited by Foxster

A couple of patches back Squad made some major changes to wheels - adjustable friction/springs/damping etc.  An unfortunate side effect of this is that the wheels became extremely skittish on the ground, tending to wander all over the place.  This side effect has been slightly improved with subsequent patches, but not completely eliminated.

I find I am spending as much time now messing about with friction.spring/damping rates to try and get my craft to track straight as I am making tweaks to get the craft to fly properly, and it's a complete pain in the proverbial.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.