Comnet dont work?

Hi!, i have an Heavy modded KSC install, but i dont think thats the problem here, Remotetech is not installed.

unbenannt1qs4y.jpg

As you see, i'm in the Probe going to Mun, i have 100% signal strengh to KSC, but absolutely no Signal to Satellite I, even hes in Line of sight, my Tracking Station is at Lvl2, both Satellit's have Power, and the  HG-5 High Gain  installed, from the wiki it says "Tracking station Lvl2: 500Mm (Interplanetary around Kerbin) "

unbenannt1has33.jpg

Long story short, why is my little Relaynetwork dont do anything?

unbenannt3qms9f.jpg

Same with Satellite II Hes hardly the same distance away from Satellite to Mun as KSC, still no connection to Munsatelite

Edited by Niar

Welcome to the forums.

Because the satellites are out of range of orbits each other. 

7 hours ago, Niar said:

Tracking station Lvl2: 500Mm (Interplanetary around Kerbin) 

A common mistake. This is NOT the range off the antenna, just the range from the tracking station (or any ground station) 

To know the range between two craft you need first know each Vessel Antenna Power (5G for your satellites) and apply the formula:

[Range]=SQRT ([VAP1]*[VAP2])

more details in this wiki article.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.