Making the game/planets brights

Basically I'm having an "issue" where the dark side of things are, well, dark. But I mean pitch black no light no idea where the body is compared to you dark. I've messed around with settings in PlanetShine, even toggling it on/off, messed with ambient light levels in game options, tried another Ambient Light mods... But everything is just so dark and I have no awareness of where I am sometimes so it's annoying. So if anyone had some suggestions on a way to raise that somehow I'd appreciate it.

I'm using quite a few mods and can list them all if needed, but for visuals I'm using the main combo of Scatterer, EVE, PlanetShine and then tossed on AVP and some textures from KSPRC. I made sure not to accidentally pull in EVE configs from EVE itself and just downloaded scatterer from spacedock by itself so it should be using the AVP configs. Indeed everything looks like it should judging from pictures... just again, so dark on the planets and nothing I do changes that even if I bump up things

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.