Mod allowing passage through in-line parts

Is anyone aware of a mod that allows you to pass through in-line parts, like in the context of a space station perhaps. I recently sent of a module to to my space station and placed a cylindrical in-line battery and USI Supplies cylinder between a few of the mannable compartments and now I can't reach those places. I find it ridiculous that the benefit of the doubt could not be given that there is a hole in the center of a huge battery, allowing passage to the rest of the station. 

If there isn't, I suppose i'll just de-orbit the defective part and use the cheat console to rendezvous the modified module. But I don't want to have to do this because it negates so many design configurations

I might even look into learning how to mod, if this doesn't already exist. That's how much I want to be able to pass through a damn food bay.

12 minutes ago, ItsSeanBroleson said:

Is anyone aware of a mod that allows you to pass through in-line parts,

In stock game,there is no such restriction.This is coming from a mod you have installed,if i would make a blind guess it is probably from CLS.
So,you need to remove that mod or write MM patch to override the restriction.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.