Fuel flow not working in later stages

I have a large rocket with multiple stages and I am trying to do a modified asparagus staging.

https://imgur.com/a/WLc01

Album WLc01 will appear when post is submitted

As you can see from the pics the plan is for the two "A" tanks to feed into the "B" tank which feeds into "C" and then into "D", jettisoning each letter as they dry up.  It works fine once I launch, the "A" tanks start to drain with no fuel being used from any of the other tanks.  Once the "A" tanks are empty the "B" tanks start to empty, with no fuel being used from "C" or "D".  But once the "B" tanks empty I start to use fuel from the "C" and "D" tanks which is not right...the "C" tanks should empty while the "D" tank shouldn't.

It's not an issue of two tanks feeding a single tank because there is no problem with the two "A" tanks feeding the single "B" tank.  And I'll note that all the decouplers have their crossfeed disabled.

I have a bunch of mods installed but nothing that should affect fuel flow.  GameData folder is in the album above.  Is this a stock bug that I am seeing?

Thanks!

P.S. Guess embedding Imgur albums is broke again...

Edited by ThirdHorseman
Imgur crap

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.